Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sunshine on my cube wall

Technically, it was a reflection off of someone else's cube shelf onto my cube shelf, but it was definitely the sun and it definitely made me smile. It made me happy enough to fetch a co-worker so I could show him, and, as it sometimes will do, the sun reflection gradually faded away as I pointed at it. That's ok. It did make a legitimate visit, no matter how brief.

I'm in a hopeful mood. There are some mighty big events on the horizon, but today has been good.

Good Things of Today

-opening story of the Sun
-Burt's Bees pomegranite shampoo (I could SUCK on my hair it smells so yummy)
-my pregnant sister's safe arrival to my house last night
-breakfast with my sister this morning
-my employment
-my friend's blog story about a student saying something nice about her. It's so true.
-green tea
-reflecting on a great client session from last night
-my husband telling us we will receive about $700 back after taxes, and that's after decreasing our 401K contributions to pay off some debt-it's working for us.
-being ok with this not being a very tidy list

1 comment:

Laura B. said...

I LOVE the pomegranate shampoo.